All-Star Cheerleaders Season 4: Jersey

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay... I'm thinking it was just for the show, but really? It sounded like he got a concussion. It's not something that he can suck up and deal with, concussions are extremely serious. He sounded like he was taking it seriously and waiting to be cleared but they made it seem like patty ann didn't believe him and was almost blaming him. Hopefully it was just editing to create drama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay... I'm thinking it was just for the show, but really? It sounded like he got a concussion. It's not something that he can suck up and deal with, concussions are extremely serious. He sounded like he was taking it seriously and waiting to be cleared but they made it seem like patty ann didn't believe him and was almost blaming him. Hopefully it was just editing to create drama.

we saw minutes of it, whereas she saw him throughout practice during the days that this occurred. it seemed like her comments were influenced by her observation of his behavior/attitude towards his injury as being nonchalant.

They're trying to make boringness interesting

Creating a story and conflict where there is none

Patty Ann called him in for either a pointless meeting or awesomeness poorly edited it

And did the Marine have to put on his uniform just to walk into the gym? Like I don't understand.

And did we miss the significance of who AJ is? Was it covered in a different episode ? Like there's dramatic music and kids running up and crying and calling him a veteran and I'm like " ?!??!?"

Veteran of the armed forces?
Veteran of the team gunz because I thought Yall just went coed this year?

Patty Ann called him in for either a pointless meeting or awesomeness poorly edited it

And did the Marine have to put on his uniform just to walk into the gym? Like I don't understand.

And did we miss the significance of who AJ is? Was it covered in a different episode ? Like there's dramatic music and kids running up and crying and calling him a veteran and I'm like " ?!??!?"

In the CMT show they showed her son come back and surprise her at practice so at first I thought it was him and was confused about how he was related to this episode. Still confused about who exactly he is

my fav part of the episode was 7:20-7:54...
smiley-music005.gif

In the CMT show they showed her son come back and surprise her at practice so at first I thought it was him and was confused about how he was related to this episode. Still confused about who exactly he is

Yeah I remember that. And this isn't the same guy? Is this guy finishing the team? If it's her son did he go off to the marines at like 13 and came back for his last age eligible season? Like could we get some background info

Like we don't know him from a can of house paint so what was supposed to be some poignant, touching moment for viewers ended up falling flat.

Yeah I remember that. And this isn't the same guy? Is this guy finishing the team? If it's her son did he go off to the marines at like 13 and came back for his last age eligible season? Like could we get some background info

Like we don't know him from a can of house paint so what was supposed to be some poignant, touching moment for viewers ended up falling flat.
I don't think it's the same guy. Now I don't know much about the military but I'm pretty sure you can't just be like "hey marines, my old cheer team needs an extra person so I'm just gonna take a few months off okay?" So he must've already been back, not "coming back for the team". Background information here would be fabulous

i could be totally wrong but doesnt she have a son in the marines, i have no clue if its him or not though.

No this AJ is not Patty Ann's son, his name is Nelson... AJ was on CJA's SR5 team last year and left the team last May to join the Marines and for some reason he is back...I was actually told by a source that he is in the reserves, so that is probably why he is back... (only hearsay)

PS: I heard Dante is gone and so I am going to miss just how HUNGRY he is this season...

Last edited:

AJ is from restricted last year and Coed 3..... He is also one of Patty Ann's favorite kids.
Also I think AJ lives on the base and came right from something? otherwise I have no clue.... or they were just trying to show that he is a marine

Back