All-Star Cheerleaders Season 4: Jersey

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I haven't read the YT comments though I imagine they're terrible.

What I'll say is this...I want to like this show because I loved Patti Ann when she was on CMT. I want to like this team because it's filled with a bunch of kids who likely have no idea what their gym has opened itself up to. That being said, I hated 90% of this show. Again, it focused on everything but the actual cheerleading and that was what I loved about the show Patti Ann had on CMT.

I wanted to hope that Awesomeness wasn't going to take the SMOED formula and apply it to NJ, but it appears that is exactly what is going to happen. Think I'll be sticking with Cheer Full Out.

I feel like this team is young both in age and maturity but maybe they just interviewed the younger ones and that's why I feel that way. I had to remind myself that they are a sr team. They seem less mature compared to other senior teams I've been around and or worked with. I don't have an opinion on the show yet. I think I need to see a little more to form one based on what we are being shown.

Idk I was entertained. I kinda liked how young and goofy they kind of were. Its charming.

And to be honest you need to have some story line -- as long as there's no bullying and bashing anyone. I personally thought CMT cheer was boring. It was the same story every weekend if I remember (one of the stunts not hitting).

i hate all the uneducated people commenting on youtube...
"this team sucks"
"we want smoed"

calm the heck down...

If you ever feel the need to hate humanity, just read the comments on any popular YT video. The feeling happens instantly.

I was not a fan of how the kid's interviews. I know they are kids but they seemed to be acting way over the top in front of the camera. It didn't seem real.

I felt the kids who were interviewed seemed very immature and like they were acting over the top on purpose in order to be more interesting (when it had the opposite affect).

Nowhere near enough cheerleading (I can't even tell how good they are cause they didn't show any of them doing skills!) - and the dating comment made me cringe.

And to be honest you need to have some story line -- as long as there's no bullying and bashing anyone. I personally thought CMT cheer was boring. It was the same story every weekend if I remember (one of the stunts not hitting).

The CMT show had a storyline where their Senior 4 team felt slighted because of their Senior 5 team and there was internet bullying going on between the team. That got it's own episode or two maybe, it'd been a while but it seemed very real and heartfelt.

I was not a fan of how the kid's interviews. I know they are kids but they seemed to be acting way over the top in front of the camera. It didn't seem real.

This pretty much sums up my thoughts.

And to who above said they had to remind themselves they're a senior team, I agree.

The CMT show had a storyline where their Senior 4 team felt slighted because of their Senior 5 team and there was internet bullying going on between the team. That got it's own episode or two maybe, it'd been a while but it seemed very real and heartfelt.

I think she was in the background of one of the scenes. Looks like she is on this team.

I felt the kids who were interviewed seemed very immature and like they were acting over the top on purpose in order to be more interesting (when it had the opposite affect).

Nowhere near enough cheerleading (I can't even tell how good they are cause they didn't show any of them doing skills!) - and the dating comment made me cringe.
Just remember though, It was Episode 1 and those are usually the intro episodes so you wont get much skill/cheerleading yanno ?

Back