All-Star Cheerleaders Season 4: Jersey

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jackie aged out two years ago, Lexi is on their IOC6, and the little one that was 12 and a base is on starlites I believe. I bet quite a few aged out by now, since it's Kriselle's last year and she was pretty young when the show was filmed. They'd have to have been 7th/8th/9th graders to still be cheering and I think they had a team that was mostly high school girls - she said she rarely puts the really young girls on the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kriselle is on Shooting Stars, this is her second year. The little one from Lites is now on Odyssey I think?

Kelly Hoot
I hate this team so much... but I'm still going to watch it because WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO WATCH ON SUNDAYS. Plus we might see smoed at competitions.
Likes 230
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

#1 comment in the comments section. lol. hate it... but will still watch it and admits it.

almost at 100k views and its only been 72 hours. the number of view is right on schedule and it appears that all the nay sayers in the comments are nothing more than comments and not a reflection of their claims of abandoning the show. :D[/quote]

so apparently the executive producer of the original CJA show, Jersey Cheer, is working with awesomeness tv, and he was able to get this day time talk show host to retweet about the start of the new Cheerleaders:

eaih6p.jpg

although, tbh, i dont think it helped much.

so apparently the executive producer of the original CJA show, Jersey Cheer, is working with awesomeness tv, and he was able to get this day time talk show host to retweet about the start of the new Cheerleaders:

eaih6p.jpg

although, tbh, i dont think it helped much.

Kelly Ripa was a producer or had something important to do with CHEER! on CMT. she was in the credits. so it's not that odd.

it looks like she was an executive producer and not just a retweeeting daytime talk show host. ( i hit the off switch once the credits start)

it looks like she was an executive producer and not just a retweeeting daytime talk show host. ( i hit the off switch once the credits start)
I just noticed when I saw all the peoples Twitter id's

cleardot.gif

#1 comment in the comments section. lol. hate it... but will still watch it and admits it.

almost at 100k views and its only been 72 hours. the number of view is right on schedule and it appears that all the nay sayers in the comments are nothing more than comments and not a reflection of their claims of abandoning the show. :D
[/QUOTE]

If they were on long enough to comment for episode 1, they were likely counted as a voter. What will be telling is the numbers for episode 2.

Also Kelly Ripa was part of Cheer and has been linked to Varsity so the retweet isn't surprising or out of the ordinary at all.

For the sake of CJA, if the tweet goes viral, I hope AwesomenessTV cuts down on the bad editing.

cleardot.gif

almost at 100k views and its only been 72 hours. the number of view is right on schedule and it appears that all the nay sayers in the comments are nothing more than comments and not a reflection of their claims of abandoning the show. :D
[/QUOTE]
Glad you are happy with your new show's ratings.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Last edited:
I think we will see more actual "cheerleading" now that we have been "introduced" to the athletes. My CP is pretty good friends with one of the girls and I have met others at comps over the last 2 seasons. I will say the ones I have met are really good/nice kids with great attitudes. I had the pleasure of meeting Patty Ann two years ago at a competition and she was nice, warm, and welcoming! I wish them all the luck in the world on their show and for the season!

Back