All-Star Cheerleaders With "outrageous" Looks

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At pop warner nationals 2 yrs back, we competed against a team (we actually happened to compete against them at all our qualifying competitions, they are from the town next to ours) that had all of their girls on their team of 10 yrs olds with their ponytails died red (there colors are red and black). It was quite frightening, and just kind of sad that all 30 sets of parents would be ok with their kids dying their hair at age 10! If I remember correctly, the people in charge of the event said that they can't have the hair like that again. Not exactly the classiest of towns, if you know what I mean.

Generally, I think tattoos are fine. Something on the skin is less noticeable then hair in my opinion, and compared to colors of a uniform, may not be easily seen. Hair is getting whipped around, and when dyed something unnatural, can be very noticeable. I like the idea someone had above about dying from May til November, thats 6 monthes that the athlete can express themselves how they want, and after that, they can express themselves all they want on the mat.

Back