Cheerleading Apparel Companies

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 1, 2010
Hey Guys!

I'm looking for good, innovative, and edgy cheerleading apparel companies for all-star team-wear!!! T-shirts, sweats, jackets, etc. If anyone has any suggestions on some great companies to use, it would be greatly appreciated. Looking for a new look for this upcoming season and need a little bit of help!! Thanks.

Hi, please check out my website and contact me. I do custom logo's in rhinestone and glitter vinyl. This can be done on any apparel. I do carry T-shirts, shorts, sports bras and bows. Sweats suits/warmups may be ordered. My name is Shayne and my website is: cheerstones.net also feel free to email me at [email protected] or call (609) 306-6161
Good luck with your upcoming season!

Lesia here at MEE Sports in Saskatoon, SK! I have been in the cheerleading industry for ten years as an athlete, coach and club owner! I chose to come to MEE Sports because I truly believe in the quality of the product they are selling as I have worn it myself and all of my athletes wear “MEE” bow to toe!

I would LOVE to be able to help you!!! We do custom uniforms, practice wear, warm-ups, tshirts, and MORE!

Please email me [email protected] for more information, pricing, catalog, etc.!

Hey Guys!

I'm looking for good, innovative, and edgy cheerleading apparel companies for all-star team-wear!!! T-shirts, sweats, jackets, etc. If anyone has any suggestions on some great companies to use, it would be greatly appreciated. Looking for a new look for this upcoming season and need a little bit of help!! Thanks.

Did you find someone? If so do you mind sharing? We are looking for a new apparel company as well and it is so hard to search online for them.

Thank you!
Wendy

Back