OT Cheerleading Baby Gifts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oct 19, 2010
My coach is due September 22nd, and I wanted to get her something cheer related for the new her new daughter.. I really want to make a bow, but im not sure what. Any ideas?

For the bow maybe make it pink and white (the standard baby girl colors) and have it as a clip instead of a hair tie as that may be better for a baby.

Congrats to your coach!

This may not be a good idea but if she's a coaches kid she's probably going to be around competitions at a very young age. The loud music isn't good for little kids! Try and find noise canceling headphones and put your logo or colors on them. She probably won't think of it until she needs them. Again, maybe not such a great gift but it's practical.

crochet headbands with interchangeable bows, baby onsie with your gym name. find a seamstress (cough, me, cough) to make a infant size uniform
DM'd you!!

This may not be a good idea but if she's a coaches kid she's probably going to be around competitions at a very young age. The loud music isn't good for little kids! Try and find noise canceling headphones and put your logo or colors on them. She probably won't think of it until she needs them. Again, maybe not such a great gift but it's practical.

That's a great idea! Are the headphones small enough for baby ears? Haha

Looks like I don't have too long to do something though, according to FB, she could be born a lot sooner.... Like today.

Back