All-Star Cheerleading Bloopers?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 19, 2011
So I know all you guys have seen those hilarious, yet scaring videos on youtube of cheerleading bloopers. But this weekend my team had our own hilarious blooper. I say hilarious only because no one got hurt! Thank god. So anyways, we were at a competition and unfortunately one for our partner stunts was not able to warm up, so in the routine that stunt fell pretty badly sending the flyer to the back of the mat to get help from our coaches. As the routine went on, we began to realize that she was a flyer in the pyramid as well and there was no way the pyramid would hit or be legal without her, so I suddenly went into a blank and next thing you know I was up in the pyramid looking like I just saw an alien or something. Everyone knew I wasn't supposed to be there and was so surprised what had just happened. And because my bases and I were shaking one of the boys on our coed team who was sitting behind the judges table watching knew I was about to fall so he leaps over the fences blocking the mat and judges table and runs onto the mat to backspot me as I didn't have a backspot because of the other base and backspot basing me.

May I add I definitely do not the flyer build. LOL. May I add that we got first... By the way and didn't get a very large deduction for an 18 year old male running onto a junior all girl level 3's routine. Thank god.

Stll laughing!!

Anyway, share your funny cheer bloopers!!! I would love to hear!

do u have a video of that?
I would LOVE to see a video :)
HAHAHA same! Too funny.

i promise you she's fine she just got the wind knocked out of her & that partner stunt is usually perfect it was just because they couldn't warm up! but yes i had no idea what was going on i just looked up in the pyramid & there was kylie flying! but i did feel bad the flyer to her right is her younger sister who you can tell in the pyramid is very worried & looking for her. but yes the judges counted him as like a spotter so it was a very tiny deduction since spotters are supposed to be like behind the floor or on the mat but hey it was good timing & we still got 1st beating out a large team since the combined divisions!:)

btw here's just to show that we can actually hit the routine & it doesn't normally look like a hot mess..

i promise you she's fine she just got the wind knocked out of her & that partner stunt is usually perfect it was just because they couldn't warm up! but yes i had no idea what was going on i just looked up in the pyramid & there was kylie flying! but i did feel bad the flyer to her right is her younger sister who you can tell in the pyramid is very worried & looking for her. but yes the judges counted him as like a spotter so it was a very tiny deduction since spotters are supposed to be like behind the floor or on the mat but hey it was good timing & we still got 1st beating out a large team since the combined divisions!:)

btw here's just to show that we can actually hit the routine & it doesn't normally look like a hot mess..

Thanks hanny!!!

shame it's private... i'd have loved to have seen that! sounds like you're my idea of a dream to coach because you can throw yourself into another stunting role!

That fall looked bad, glad she's okay... also your team has insane tumble! Especially in the beginning :) ... I still can't get over how that boy just ran onto the mat hahaha Good thinking way to think on your toes for the pyramid! <3

Back