All-Star Cheerleading Gyms In Or Near Miami

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 7, 2011
Does anyone have a list or know various teams near the area? I've googled it but not to much help, I know Top Gun but they've already had tryouts and such. I'll be a sophomore at UM (Transfer) but I've got one more year of eligibility on a senior team (Late birthday, still 18 until december)

Thank you!

Miami Elite re-opened for real this year
I'm not sure if they've had their tryouts yet though

haha I'm in LOVE with top gun, but I don't quite have skills for them haha I've got a standing tuck, but haven't worked running in awhile.

Thanks guys!

Believe it or not, top gun DOES have LOWER level teams. I believe they have a senior coed 4, AND a senior coed 3. So it is worth a shot.

haha, I know they have a coed level 4 but not a level 3 (after looking at their results for 2011-2012)

Don't let your skills keep you from trying out at Top Gun. There is a team for everybody. If your in Miami, there is no other place to be. Yes I'm biased ;).

Don't let your skills keep you from trying out at Top Gun. There is a team for everybody. If your in Miami, there is no other place to be. Yes I'm biased ;).

haha I seriously idolize Top Gun :) I wasn't sure who to email about asking! I'm the one who bought the Senior 5 shirt from your daughter ;)

Thank you! Do you know if they have a website?

i do not, but i know the actual gym is now called Miami Elite Training Center
and that this is the gym that Alex Fernandez and Nestor de la Pena opened again, if you fb message them i'm sure they can give you all of the information!

Latest posts

Back