All-Star Cheerleading Gyms In Or Near Miami

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i do not, but i know the actual gym is now called Miami Elite Training Center
and that this is the gym that Alex Fernandez and Nestor de la Pena opened again, if you fb message them i'm sure they can give you all of the information!

Miami Elite is located in Plantation which is a suburb west of Ft. Lauderdale and way north for someone at the University of Miami.

haha I seriously idolize Top Gun :) I wasn't sure who to email about asking! I'm the one who bought the Senior 5 shirt from your daughter ;)

Shhhh....we don't talk about the Senior 5 team...lol.

Contact Cory at Top Gun. You can email him at [email protected]. Seriously DO NOT let your skill level keep you from going there. Just because you have level 3 skills does not mean there isn't a team for you.

Shhhh....we don't talk about the Senior 5 team...lol.

Contact Cory at Top Gun. You can email him at [email protected]. Seriously DO NOT let your skill level keep you from going there. Just because you have level 3 skills does not mean there isn't a team for you.
ahh seriously thank you so much! :) one can only hope ahahah

Bump; Any other teams within like 45 minutes?

I sent a video to top gun and because there isn't a level 3 (I can ROHS tuck and standing tuck) - I'd be on Level 2, but I can't put up the ~$3,500 because I've gotta pay my own way (was hoping for IOC4 because open was way cheaper)

Anyways;
Is there any other suggestions?

Ummmm...I'm assuming your Amanda? And if so I never told you what team you'd be placed on b/c what you have wouldn't place you on our Senior 2, Im confused as to where you would have gotten that information from...

I'm sorry, Im confused also...
The email clearly stated "senior level 2" as the team...?

Hmmm Im still not sure where our miscommunication came from but please email me with an idea of what kind of tumbling and basing/flying skills you currently have and I can help you from there.

Hmmm Im still not sure where our miscommunication came from but please email me with an idea of what kind of tumbling and basing/flying skills you currently have and I can help you from there.

I messaged you back.

Latest posts

Back