All-Star Cheerleading Stunt Stand Or The Fly Right?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
Sep 21, 2015
I am thinking of getting my cp either the cheerleading stunt stand or the fly right for Christmas. Which do you prefer and why? Or is there another product you like better? Help!!

My gym uses Bosu Balls often, although they focus a little too much on balancing, which I think help contribute to the fact that I used to balance so much in the air. I have used the MaeFlyer before and I really like it too. Never heard of the Fly Right, but the price of the Stunt Stand scares me a little, although I've heard great things about them.

Instagram has any one seen this thing? Looks cool but who in their right mind would spend $200 on something like that....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a very positive opinion on the stunt stand. King summed it all up with one of the first comments in the stunt stand thread... you can basically do the same thing with a brick.

I've never heard of the fly right, but the concept seems better than the stunt stand.

I own the Pro Pedestal. I definitely recommend. Teaches the flyers to lock and stay tight. If they try to balance they will struggle. The Pro Pedestal - Stunt Simulator , Home Page | The Pro Pedestal

I don't have a very positive opinion on the stunt stand. King summed it all up with one of the first comments in the stunt stand thread... you can basically do the same thing with a brick.

I've never heard of the fly right, but the concept seems better than the stunt stand.

I own the Pro Pedestal. I definitely recommend. Teaches the flyers to lock and stay tight. If they try to balance they will struggle. The Pro Pedestal - Stunt Simulator , Home Page | The Pro Pedestal
I'll check this out right now. Thanks for the info.

Can someone explain what the purpose of the new stunt angel is? It's from stunt stand, but I literally don't get why you couldn't just use a shoe instead of paying $200 for their "Stunt Angel"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was asking myself the same question. Is it weighted or something?

I made these for our flyers. I initially made one where the front piece could spin but they've never really used that. So these three I made without the spinning part. Much easier to assemble! :)

Instagram
12093504_885660974883566_1745996813_n.jpg

Back