All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Spring said that they said Canada could have 4 teams too to make up for it. But she's still freaking out.
See I feel like that doesn't make sense, there are other countries with more than 3 teams. I would be ok with all countries allowing 4 teams to move on.

If you return a defective product, you expect a refund since it's the manufacturer's fault. If Wildcats were given an undeserving deduction or some kind of alteration that caused them to lose their spot in finals, they should be given that spot back since it was admittedly a mistake on USASF's part. Refusing them a spot in finals would be like refusing a refund to a customer that clearly deserves one. It would also be cruel to take that spot from a team that it was previously rewarded to. I don't really understand why this is such an issue for everyone.

On a side note, Odyssey just slayed and I'm dying. I love that team so much and that was probably the best performance they have had since 08. Lets gooooooo Big O!!!!!

Has WC Zenith danced to Candy Store from Heathers all season?! I almost cried when I heard it playing, oh my lord!!
I think they got new music for their last few competitions and that's when it got put in! Loved it! Only knew what it was because my brother was obsessed with the music from that show for a while so I heard it so many times ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back