All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But really things were moving so much quicker in the milk House when they were switching between all girl and coed for medium...why is it not like that now? It seems pointless and time consuming to do them separately like this and make teams perform so late...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried doing my Spanish homework on one side of my screen and watching Periscope on the other side...my computer randomly restarted. There's my sign that I shouldn't be doing Spanish homework tonight ;)
Thats me right now but instead I'm trying to write an essay on Chinese communism #help

in their defense its pretty humid as heck out in orlando right now, so they've got to be sweating up a storm by the end of a routine.

Phoenix recovered well from the music issues. But routines are so hard to watch with the music delay especially when we hear the crowd so much more in the stadium.

Can anyone clarify please who goes to finals for the Senior teams?? I know it's top 10 instead of top 3, but are Intl. teams included in that, or is it set numbers from each country?? Wondering if any Canadian teams are going to qualify through

Latest posts

Back