All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The feed went out in our hotel room after Steel :(

Has anyone heard any news about IOC6?

i've always wondered this too.. i feel like it shouldn't because like they're about to suffer enough ya know

Now while I totally agree with this that injury is punishment enough in a sense...how is it fair then when someone busts bad but doesn't hurt themselves that they would get the deduction and wouldn't if they did hurt themselves?

Sorry but I feel like if that was the case, this would turn into basketball...where instead of flopping on charges/blocks...people could over exaggerate an injury if it means getting no deduction and a re-do..I would hope no one would do this..but it definitely happens in other sports.

I wanted COED Elite to win so badly because of the drama over the summer, but not like this---please hit and hit it hard Coed Elite. Prayers to the boy on TGLC.

Well, they know that fierceboard exists.... it's pretty safe to say that they already know about it.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if USASF lost over $100,000 this weekend from periscopes and people canceling their credit card payments to their service.

If they spent $10,000 to upgrade their equipment to support the demand and deliver a great service, they could easily make it back 10 fold. I honestly do not get it.

Back