All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry I'm a little tardy to the party but all of today's periscope links keep saying that they have ended ___ hours ago? If this has already been addressed I sincerely apologize I have been working all morning and haven't been able to catch up!
Maeghen Mccutchen on Periscope

There you go! I had to switch feeds early because we had a problem on our end! :)

I mean they're either eligible for US passports or they aren't. If I opened District of Columbia Allstars and had an IOC5 team qualify for Worlds they'd be in the US Trials despite not being in a state either.
I guess its like the UK and Falklands..the citizens chose to have a British passport but it stands as separate to the UK! Puerto Rico can't vote in US elections and don't have the same constitutional rights!

My feed just stopped in the middle of the French team cheer excess but I was really enjoying that routine, they have potential to be amazing in a few years.

Also I can't get back into the Josten's feed, anyone else having problems?

Watching videos from yesterday, did stars always have a prop in the dance in the back of running tumbling or is that new?

Back