All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I kinda love that smoed just did that.
I'm reeeeeeaaaaaally glad that they did that. I'm currently sitting in the Cali Ventura gym amongst the Cali athletes having just watched SMOED's performance. There are some happy people around here. Oddly enough SMOED's performance sparked a renewed interest in tumbling and everyone is tumbling now. Ha!

I love love LOVE all of the teams in IOC5, and it pains me every year to see some of my favorites not make it to Finals. However, Wildcats not making it is quite possibly the biggest shock/disappointment/travesty/tragedy/mess I've ever witnessed.

and it might be the catalyst to getting some changes in that division

They don't cover the feed, but it runs undoubtedly slower when a heartburst is about to explode. Ah well.

On that note, I'm off to work! @Emily is keeping me posted, I promise to send sassy comments via text! :p

Yay! I'm looking forward to it :D

Question about people's feeds - is it still extremely patch/awful today too? Just wondering if the issues were fixed overnight (trying to be an optimist, but highly doubt it).
Mine is 100% better. Couldn't even get on the USASF site yesterday and today so far it's been great with an occasional tiny skip.

Question about people's feeds - is it still extremely patch/awful today too? Just wondering if the issues were fixed overnight (trying to be an optimist, but highly doubt it).

Mine keeps stopping. Whenever it does i just press the right or left arrow key and it catches up. Annoying but better than waiting for it to start on its own again.

@RS_Amie @cheer-islife Thanks! Could someone please let me know about Cov? Sorry for all the begging for updates - I wouldn't let myself buy the livestream because of this essay (1400 words to go #SlowProgress #StillTryingToFinishBeforeLargeCoed)

Latest posts

Back