All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm going to take a cheeky nap till 1am here 45 minutes before large coed starts so I have that amount of time to flight for a spot on the live feed hahahaha

ha lol at the "whole world isn't being treated equally" remark... well, yes. Non-US and non-Canadian teams are given advantages and get to make finals. Cheer Athletics, despite their absurdly sized gym, is not a country. They are not America's team. Every other division treats all teams equally, except for the International divisions.

Last edited:
Omg:banghead::banghead: of course today would be the day my internet decides to not function... Now I gotta watch worlds on my phone. So please post videos and awards tonight.

I can see why they are annoyed since there will be 4 U.S. teams and 3 from every other country but couldn't they have called USASF or spoke to someone in person, the raging all caps tweets are a bit unprofessional.

Spring Tumbling needs to Calm Down!! Saying they change the rules only for American team is insane, didn't they let Bangkok do illegal stunts last year?! Last time I checked they weren't an American team!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh yes. And 12 boys = 15 boys if you count in Thai.

Back