All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I mean, you basically speak a different language so I say go for it
We also have a whole different weather front and way of life. But I'm going to have to support Cov as they are closest...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you're assuming that there are a max of 3 teams per every international country..today 5 British teams competing in that division and only 3 got through so every country is treated equally. It's important to international teams who aimed to get top 5 or 10 this year which is a very real possibility and actually more important than you'd think. Now there are 4 US teams its much less of a possibility. If, after they decided to allow 4 US teams to go through they then offered every other country 4 teams to go through then I think Spring would be chill but because USASF have said well US and Canada can have 1 extra but not any other countries..thats a little shady.

But a lot of Intl. teams usually only have 3 or fewer teams, other than the US and Canada. There might be a couple of others, but usually, Intl. teams always go through cos there is no other competition for top 3 within those countries (yes, this is changing, but only in the last year or so. The first year I went, only Canada had to qualify top 3, cos even the US only had 3 teams.)

Well its one thing to have a tie and have 4 teams go... But theres 4 teams going because usasf made a mistake... This makes it an unfair competition for finals for teams from other countries only having 3 teams. I think it would be best to either bring 4 teams from each country to be fair, or just not let blink move on.... (As much as id like them to, a scores a score.)

Eta- i dont think it has anything to do with the us (which is where imo i think spring tumbling is wrong)... But usasf should not just change rules for one country and not for the rest?

It also wasn't fair when Bangkok ties GymTyme in 2011. Or when they beat Champion in 2014. Or when the rule of "max 12 guys" didn't apply to them.

Back