All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, that makes them look SOOOO much better than the first pic:

tumblr_nnfdoiWFap1r8j93lo1_1280.jpg

Sorry if this is huge.

I actually dont mind these at all!
These look like a completely different uniform in this picture. They look gorgeous here, I wasn't so keen on them in the other photo.

These look like a completely different uniform in this picture. They look gorgeous here, I wasn't so keen on them in the other photo.
Teal doesn't get captured well on camera. Remember SE's white uniforms with the sparkly teal 'X'? They looked teal on JTV and in real life, but on ESPN and lots of photos they looked blue.

Exactly. We want to encourage development in international cheer, not discourage teams from even attending. Teams should fly half way around the world and pay thousands of dollars to go out on the floor for 2:30 and that's it? Pretty hefty pill to swallow when most of these teams already know that they will prob not win anything at all or even place . Does it suck for the incredibly talented IOC5 teams that don't make it to finals due to this rule though? Yeah. It's certainly not a perfect system.

Devil's advocate: Alaska Athletics Black Ice in small coed.

Who has an easier/cheaper flight--Puerto Rico from San Juan or Alaska Athletics from Anchorage?

Back