All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Every team can protest their score. If I was a coach and saw a mistake I sure as heck would be marching my way to the judges stand. Why on earth would any coach NOT do that.
I dont think the problem lies with Wildcats.. Rules are rules. If cats outscored another team then sadly team 3 should have been out. Sucks but it should be that way. Whats the point otherwise.

Every team can protest their score. If I was a coach and saw a mistake I sure as heck would be marching my way to the judges stand. Why on earth would any coach NOT do that.

I think the issue is more when the announcement came---why did it take so long for CA to win their case? If they were still fighting for their score, USASF should have held off announcing top 3. I'm not saying I'm not happy they're all going---as long as Blink went I was happy, BUT I think that is what people are questioning.

Every single team has the ability to challenge their scores. It's every coach's job to make sure their scores are correct, and if not, fill out the form for a review. If there is a correction to be made, it will be made. USASF did the right thing in taking the 4 teams once CA won the challenge.

Exactly! It is only fair that teams be scored and awarded appropriately for their routines. On the flip side of this, it would not be appropriate to tell a team that has already been notified that they will be moving on that since an error was made they are now out. IMO, USASF is doing the right thing under this circumstance.

So much for a top 3... A gracious loser is better than a humble winner. Come on guys, if they really deserved to move on then they would have been announced at first not after.

I meant for them as a team. I've always seen them hit near perfect routines and they had two stunt issues and a pyramid issue. Not bad in general, just for them, and with only 3 teams moving on you never know.

Back