All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Welp, my moms over it and went upstairs but I did show her a video of shooting stars because she's into the Jersey Boys and she said she hoped they win tonight!
my gf LOVES broadway & dragged me to see jersey boys last year (loved it). She's rooting for stars too

Hi fierce friends. Once again I was stuck at tryouts all day (last cheer tryout of my life :( ) so I missed all the action. Anyone want to highlight some main points from the day for me? Also if you throw in what's happening right now that's cool too because I have to take an exam right now lol. You all rock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
USASF messed up and 4 US teams are going to IOC5 finals, and a very generous girl is on Periscope letting us watch her World's livestream. She has a cat with shaken cat syndrome. Steel just missed a basket toss and half of their pyramid and the entire cheer world's heart broke and ACE is performing now.

was the MAG announcement in order of performance today as well? since no scores have been announced I have no idea...

In order to limit my crying, I hope they don't play that whole interview on the ESPN showing..that was definitely heartbreaking but his passion for his sport and gym radiated through...so that's what matters.

I couldn't believe the stingray athlete just SAT on the mat. I feel like that sends really bad messages to the judges/crowd.

Back