All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank goodness for another break! Its been 2 mins and 30 seconds since the last one..

break.gif
THANK YOU FOR THIS GIF

also competing outside is very different conditions than competing inside. these athletes spend most of their practice time and competition time INSIDE. i understand why usasf has the champions area but i dont think its fair to the athletes that have spent all year working towards this one day

I'm not sure why they don't alternate the large coed and all girl teams. They need longer breaks between teams when a whole division is performing back to back because the judges need time to fill out scoresheets. Other big competitions have alternating divisions/panels so they can push teams out faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EXACTLY!

Agreed. It was the same as last year.

I just felt like at least last year since they had the winners in between, it wasn't as noticeable..but seriously it's just all very odd, when (and I am not marketing major, event planner etc.)..but it seems like these are all very logical fixes...sorry y'all I am just getting tired and crabby and antsy lol

I'm not sure why they don't alternate the large coed and all girl teams. They need longer breaks between teams when a whole division is performing back to back because the judges need time to fill out scoresheets. Other big competitions have alternating divisions/panels so they can push teams out faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brilliant idea, hello? !! Wake up USASF

Okay, I know they have to get off the mat quickly and can't "celebrate" but I wish some teams would hold the pose a little bit longer .. The girls in ct love barely finished the dance and they were off the mat lol
I noticed that with a lot of teams. I sort of like a little celebration when a good routine is hit.

a girl got kicked in the face during steel's performance as well as another girl got a concussion. this is why these athletes should not have to wait all day to compete. its unhealthy.

OK THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW. Because never does a basket miss and then an entire half of the pyramid not go because of a non-issue. There was clearly an issue.

I really thought someone was injured when I was watching it and I was waiting for them to stop the music.

Back