All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Current confirmed injuries: 1 from Top Notch, 1 from CheerForce, 1 from Top Gun, 1 girl from Twist and Shout Diamonds broke her nose and cheekbone.
Non-confirmed injuries: 1 girl hit in the face on Steel, 1 concussion on Steel, 1 potential injury on Panthers.

4 of the 7 happened on the champions arena. Obviously performing outside, and late at night isn't a good idea.
Also a supposed injury on Cheertyme love.

Bad timing, but how did Gabie even get cleared to compete? I know she filled in on SE before and originally was on IOC but was she an alternate for Coed Elite all along?

Bad timing, but how did Gabie even get cleared to compete? I know she filled in on SE before and originally was on IOC but was she an alternate for Coed Elite all along?

She was on the list from what was said yesterday.

She was already on the roster as an alternate and she was age eligible. atleast thats what I got from someone post way earlier in the thread

Back