All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

With all these injuries, you gotta believe the factors of the time and it being outside had an impact. The humidity is horrible and maybe the mats in practice area and competition stage are wet.
They need to move this to the university of phoenix stadium. the cardinal stadium

They won last year if memory serves me right...speaking of orange.
And the 8 stunt thing has been debated before and it was said that is what they wanted.
Confused, can someone fill me in quick on the 8 stunt thing?

I think they should, but I am questioning if they will give it to both.
Maybe a repeat of UCA college nationals?!?!?!?

Oh wait, this is USASF. Where things that are supposed to happen, don't.

I.E. Awards beginning Day 3 competition starts...

They won last year if memory serves me right...speaking of orange.
And the 8 stunt thing has been debated before and it was said that is what they wanted.
This is 2015, people age out, teams change. It's okay to change sizes year to year. they were not large the year before that. And everyone keeps saying that about Panthers, but they did so good yesterday, and their raw score was so low. So something must be up.

I feel like it's really unfair to be making the teams compete this late, like this is worlds and you're making it unfair by causing teams to perform at like 11:30pm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, I hated it when my daughter competed at 10 pm, but now midnight that's insane:(( I love these kids, been a retired all star SE mom since 2010, happy year lol, and enjoyed watching my daughter compete/sideline cheer in college for 4 yrs
OMG i'm gonna cry that was so beautiful and perfect..... OMG Senior Elite!!!!
I am sitting hospice with my momma, she was there when my daughter was on SE 2010, first time they ever won. I pray they do it again, Emily's grandma would be so proud and I would love to give her that news, cuz once SE always SE. we only have days before it s over and she would be so very happy that I am happy:)) life is such a journey )

I really hope CE and SE get it...it would make both teams years perfect BUT I know for Jenee and Jaiden it would be that much sweeter since they're going back to Cali and for Dylan as well for all the hard work her put in and drama he went through..especially cuz he couldn't compete..hoping and praying for them!!!!!!
Well Jenee isn't going back to Cali, she's going to college ;) but yes since it's her senior year and
Jaiden is going back to Cali
I really hope that coed wins. I'm so impressed by them - I didn't have them high in my bracket, then I saw the new routine video and meant to change it but never got to it, so naturally they had to prove me wrong. ;)
I think I need to start putting my favorite teams low in my brackets, because I'm really good at being completely wrong.

In a large division there are enough bodies to put up 9 stunts---Panther's put up 8. But they do it by choice because instead of using 36 people, they go with 35. It gets questioned and debated from time to time.

Panthers only put up 8 elite stunts (they have 35 athletes), while other LAG teams put up 9. Some FB-ers believe they should get 36 athletes and put up 9, or perhaps go back to medium. It's a constant debate.
ETA: soz, just saw someone else had already replied the same thing.

Back