All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok but what about the non-braced pyramid element in Stars routine?!

There is no way the judges caught that, deducted for it, and they still won. I won't accept a world where Stars got a violation deduction and won when SE hit clean...I can't and won't.

Welp i guess i should just throw my bracket out the window now. Man this has got to be the most unpredictable worlds since 2011

There is no way the judges caught that, deducted for it, and they still won. I won't accept a world where Stars got a violation deduction and won when SE hit clean...I can't and won't.
If they didn't deduct for it, another team can't call them out on it right? Only you can fight for yourself and if SE had nothing to fight for, then what?

ETA: I'm surprised @Emily didn't post the picture I sent her when she told me SE/CE hit. :D

If they didn't deduct for it, another team can't call them out on it right? Only you can fight for yourself and if SE had nothing to fight for, then what?

ETA: I'm surprised @Emily didn't post the picture I sent her when she told me SE/CE hit. :D

I would assume another team can't call it like in other sports.

What's happening on Twitter? I'm hearing about negativity from the Cali program but can't see anything?

Back