All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who is that?
In the picture? That's Molly Gibbons (I assume name is okay here since she isn't a minor-feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) her younger sister is on Coed Elite and she won all three Worlds titles with SE. She now goes to Baylor and is on their A&T team, and they won the national championship this weekend, too. And they also have an older sister who from what I understand was on SE as well (was she on the 2010 team when they won?)

Cali as a program in general is being very bitter... keep it clean on twitter please, they had a great performance please do not ruin it!
Cali as a program ? What do you mean coaches? There's 900 Cali athletes out there being bitter on Twitter ? I wish there were zero bitter tweets but I know that won't be the case. But Cali is a pretty big program spanning three states and comprised of six gyms. So I think clarification would be appropriate before you go and blame a program.

By the way, you may want to check Twitter. I'm seeing some ugly hateful remarks made by a program you are affiliated with.

Last edited:
I'm happy that if Senior Elite lost to anyone that it was Shooting Stars, but I am sooooooo confused with how Stars got a higher score. Very confused

Cali as a program ? What do you mean coaches? There's 900 Cali athletes out there being bitter on Twitter ? I wish there were zero bitter tweets but I know that won't be the case. But Cali is a pretty big program spanning three states and comprised of six gyms. So I think clarification would be appropriate before you go and blame a program.
But each kid represents the program. One bad apple can ruin a gym's name and reputation. 1 location or 10, they all represent the same name and should be classy at all times.

its just gross. If you have a problem with the judging write USASF an email or go speak to someone privately. Don't put it all over twitter where the girls from Stars who just worked their butts off can see. Let stars have their moment.

I'm not in anyway defending taking to twitter when you're angry. Because that's just wrong. But it's not exactly like stars let senior elite have their moment when they were called for silver. They immediately started celebrating. At least I've learnt to wait for your name to be called before you take your moment to shine. I understand they were happy, so were coed elite but they still let tglc have their time to shine.

I'm not in anyway defending taking to twitter when you're angry. Because that's just wrong. But it's not exactly like stars let senior elite have their moment when they were called for silver. They immediately started celebrating. At least I've learnt to wait for your name to be called before you take your moment to shine. I understand they were happy, so were coed elite but they still let tglc have their time to shine.
large senior has always been like that when it comes to awards, they've all done it..........

Back