All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure what you're saying. If they both score first in their division then they'll both win. USASF aren't going to change the scores to prevent one program from winning multiple divisions (it would be very dishonest and very against the rules).
And USASF has never done anything dishonest and against the rules? Ok.

I have a picture where the WCSS pyr is not braced but does it matter?
you mean this one?
fxcj5w.png

Ugh can people just keep the negativity off Twitter? I don't see how these kids think it's appropriate to broadcast their feelings to the world. Shut up and complain to your parents when you get home. A lot of us are confused about the LAG standings, but that doesn't excuse rude comments on social media.

And USASF has never done anything dishonest and against the rules? Ok.
?? Still confused as to what you're getting at. If a team has the most points, they win. Remember the year CA won ten million globes? A program can win more than 1 title.

Can you post it? Not that it'll matter, but I watched a million times for it and couldn't find it, so if you have one in black and white I'd like to see what I missed.

My CP is a huge WCSS fan and saw that right off the bat. She knew they weren't going to win because she saw it and knew it was a safety deduction. Guess it's a good thing the judges eyes weren't as good as hers.

Back