All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is a bit off topic but USASF's organisation and handling of this year AND last year's Worlds was not good...

They better step up their game next year. Or feel the wrath of the Fierceboarders.

Except they had a bobble in elite when the flyer clearly went down slightly and her knees slightly bent before it was saved.
And then the pyramid issue which some have said bobble or safety.

In which case, take off just 2 bobbles and they're not in 1st place. Take off for a safety and that's a much different top 3.

Again, clarifying what was talked about and pointed out before scores were released. I honestly never saw a tumbling touchdown so I don't even know where that came from.

The highest age someone would be is 19; birthday between August 31st and Dec 31st

If you nit pick every team like this, you would find more deductions.

Two down and eight more division to go. Scared at what it look like tomorrow lol. But in all honesty you all are truly fun to hang with.

But each kid represents the program. One bad apple can ruin a gym's name and reputation. 1 location or 10, they all represent the same name and should be classy at all times.

That's somewhat impossible for every athlete at any gym to be classy all the time on social media. Show me a gym that never has an athlete tweet salty things, and I'd be surprised.

The day someone clearly explains how the same routine can have a different raw score two days, I'll.. Idk but someone explain

It was explained on FB this season very clearly already. NCA thread maybe?

I believe it was explained as cheer's raw scores are not like gymnastics' raw scores. Cheer's raw score is based on your performance of the skill, not the technical value of the skill itself like it is for gymnastics. If your technique was better day 1 then your day 1 raw score is going to be higher than day 2. It's solely your "score before deductions".

They need to changed the name of "raw score" to something else. It's confusing.

If you nit pick every team like this, you would find more deductions.

That's why I could never judge, will never be selected for jury duty, and so forth---I am that nit picky and it is a total and complete character flaw. When things don't make sense it drives me absolutely insane even when it shouldn't, and whether I like it or not, cheerleading just isn't logical...hopefully I learn to accept this by the time my Cp hits senior age or goes to a large competition like a Cheersport, NCA, Summit...etc. It probably won't happen, but I'll definitely be a parent without access to a phone when she competes and have duct tape for my mouth just in case...hell, I'll probably bring a flask too. And Xanax...I can't live without that stuff either.

That's somewhat impossible for every athlete at any gym to be classy all the time on social media. Show me a gym that never has an athlete tweet salty things, and I'd be surprised.

Rays, probably.

Also, I don't accept that argument. It is very possible for all athletes to be classy and civil all the time on social media. Gym owners and parents just need to enforce it.

I don't get why cali coed is so salty didn't they have one of the lowest scores going in, they should be happy they even placed in the top three. Cause they could have been lower.

They had the 2nd highest raw score of today; from what I saw the rumor was the mat had a dead spot before it was fixed and that is why they had the tumbling issue. Without the tumbling deduction they would have also hit 0 deductions and they had a higher raw score than Coed Elite. That is what I understood of it.

Back