All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Probably because they all go to the church of Love. Debbie Love.
ALL PRAISE DEBBIE LOVE
giphy.gif

Ugh, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have such a hard time with teams celebrating early. I totally understand you're crazy happy but please sit down until you're called. Let the silver medallists have their time to shine. :(

normally I kind of sort of agree with you (at least with excess celebration - if they stay seated and scream I don't mind) - but this awards were an exception for me. no one saw that coming. I'm not even sure the kids on C5 knew winning was an option with so many awesome teams in that division. and all the other teams were jumping up and down right there with them :cloud9: makes my heart happy.

What's this about a tie in IOC 5 I see on Twitter? Just when I thought USASF couldn't mess this division up further.

ETA: Nevermind, it was a tie for 7th.

Did someone really just bring up that the ECE5 celebrated too early??? Come on, let's not start that again. It's in the moment and this is how bickering starts. Honestly, Medium coed 5 teams have been the classiest so far at awards. It was refreshing to see and watch them cheer for the winners.

Yes I did, because I've been taught not to celebrate early, and to let others have their moment. So for ME, personally, it's not nice. As I said, I understand they're happy but so should SOT be, and they should be able to celebrate their win as well. Not wanting to cause any drama, just voicing an opinion. I loved how loving all the teams were. :)

Back