All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have the periscope feed up on my phone and I have my computer screen split so I can be on fb and twitter at the same time! I'm also making up a practice plan for my rugby team during breaks, multitasking is fun.
And before I forget today is my 2 year fb anniversary/birthday. I always forget because it's during worlds!
Update: i now have two computers and my apple tv hooked up so i can see the periscope feed better. Computer 1 is fb and twitter, computer 2 is sharkies google feed, and the tv shows whatever is on my phone, which was periscope until I took this picture.
4780adc20fb2b2697eb03368430fbb7b.jpg

The fact that Lady Bullets haven't been outside of the top 2 at worlds since 2010 makes it so hard for me to be upset. Lol. But now my second favorite LB ever is aging out now :(

So proud of NJSE Fab 5 for taking 8th place in the SS division! Zero deductions both days and they moved up 2 places! It's a HIT for our gym! They were the little engine that could. So many counted them out after they went small all girl. But they stuck it out and came in 8th at worlds! Super proud! Way to go ladies!!!!

Yeah to Generals! I called this win after seeing their performance at NCA. They were amazing then and still are. Well deserved win today. Great job Generals!

1st - Generals
2nd - Lady Bullets
3rd - TG Angels
4th - GBE Lime
5th - SSX
6th - Cheer Central Suns
7th - WC Suns
8th -NJSE Fab 5
9th - ICE LL
10th - Star Athletics Sr Red

Not 100% on 8th/10th
Edit: Fixed
@SharkDad
Thanks. So top 5 every year since 2009. . . (6th in 2008) meh

Can I just...
Look I love Suns, I love World Cup, but in terms of the routine, aside from 1 or 2 teams it was significantly less difficult and impressive than most of the division. 7th doesn't surprise me.

I knew it was a longshot, though they did place 5th at NCA and 5th yesterday. Two of the teams placing ahead of them having bad days gave a glimmer of hope that they had a shot to move up to 4th or even 3rd.

In a perfect world, I'd love for everyone to hit and be placed accordingly. one day suns will get there.

Back