All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm seriously considering reporting usasf to the better business bureau. They sold a defective product to thousands of spectators who purchased their live feed. They knew exactly what the demand would be based on how many sales they made. I'm tired of "thank you for your patience". They have a captive audience and a monopoly on the product. At the very least, they should refund each of us half of our $50 payment.

I'm seriously considering reporting usasf to the better business bureau. They sold a defective product to thousands of spectators who purchased their live feed. They knew exactly what the demand would be based on how many sales they made. I'm tired of "thank you for your patience". They have a captive audience and a monopoly on the product. At the very least, they should refund each of us half of our $50 payment.

Not a bad idea. I'd also suggest to everyone who has had a significant amount of issues to contact your card company; they'll issue a chargeback petty easily. If $ is the only language USASF understands, hit them where they actually understand it.

And sorry to the last team from Germany, but you're on in Jostens right when Claw6 and Smoed go in the milkhouse - no chance I'll miss that. Depending on how well the stream works i'll do multi-view, but I'll definitely not switch over.

What exactly is "better business bureau"?

Latest posts

Back