All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm seriously considering reporting usasf to the better business bureau. They sold a defective product to thousands of spectators who purchased their live feed. They knew exactly what the demand would be based on how many sales they made. I'm tired of "thank you for your patience". They have a captive audience and a monopoly on the product. At the very least, they should refund each of us half of our $50 payment.

They refunded my sister yesterday but then cancelled her subscription at the same time. She was LIVID!

They refunded my sister yesterday but then cancelled her subscription at the same time. She was LIVID!

If you bring a t shirt back to a store because you didn't want it, they don't give you your money back and the t shirt.. Why would she be mad? She would no longer be paying for the service.

It's an organization here in the U.S. that basically protects the consumer from bad businesses.
Then you should definitely turn them in! If you need any screenshots of the non-working livestream - I have about 40 of them. Or let them just read the first 50 pages of Saturday's worlds thread.

I haven't paid much attention to thunder. But I liked that routine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back