All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They might as well employ a 13 year old to run their twitter.....they'd prob do a better job (unless this IS a 13 year old tweeting for usasf)
I am currently trying to get a job doing digital marketing and I would LOVE to do it for USASF. If they will get me a green card then I will happily come to America and run their twitter feed :)

I would guarantee that we would have enough nodes to run the live feed too *nods*

@yooolizzi , girl, I love you

33erchw.png

Rant:
As a Brandon local and even breiefly being a part of the brandon program this year, it's disapointing to see BSB fans acting like complete jerks. All season we have been complaining about the smoed fans being rude via social media, but all I'm seeing right now is people tearing down smoed for not hitting all season but then hitting at worlds. Guys, it's worlds. It doesn't matter if they got 8th place at NCA because its worlds day 2. Honestly I didn't watch smoed but they hit and apparently they hit hard so congrats to them.
As heartbroken as I am that BSB didn't hit, and yes we all have probably shed a tear already, we can't call smoed unfair because well, they hit when it counts. We don't see them (for once) on Twitter celebrating bsbs fall.

So let's be happy for BOTH teams for their incredible routines.

Ps: I know most of what has been posted is joking so I'm referring more to what I've been seeing on Twitter..
Exactly the reason Brandon is so loved...respect. That includes the fans <3

Back