All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Question about the BSB fall,
Could a practice of hang drills prevented the flyer from falling by letting her butt drop, when the backspot fell?
I don't think so. She went down while catching a basket/toss thing, so someone needed to be there to stop her downward motion like she was used to. She wasn't there, so the flyer went down with her.

GCO did good. 1 sf 2 TD is still good for being swedish and now you got to se the swedish thing. we still do cheers in our routines.

when i heard it i was like whaaat, they didn't to that yesterday? but i'm so used to joining in in teams cheers back here, so i finished their "we're the stars of the show" lol. love me some good old cheers. <3

Thanks so much for doing this! Is there anything you can do about the light (unless it's just me) - the white is really really bright and I can't really see flyers, esp when they're in front of the globe. Is it a brightness or contrast thing or something (if it's just my computer then ignore me!) Thanks again :D
ok i'll try. its dark here (9.40pm local time) and ive only set the computer in that room. ill put on some lights, let me know if it's better or worse

when i heard it i was like whaaat, they didn't to that yesterday? but i'm so used to joining in in teams cheers back here, so i finished their "we're the stars of the show" lol. love me some good old cheers. <3

I did not see them yesterday because i was not home but yeah i love the cheers even though i barely ever hear what their yelling i blame bad hearing.. but i love Cheer infinity athletics cheer but im maybe a bit biased there since i have a friend who cheers for there prep team.

Back