All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So Vizion 20/20 has one guy (who flies), was in 5th yesterday and this is their second year at worlds and they got 2nd????? Like wow
1f44f.png

Yep! And i even think its their first year as coed! I though they would climb and maybe globe but i was chocked when they annonced BSB third.

the last few pages had like one mention of amped would have you thinking Vizion won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So will you rate all the People who are saying SMOED should fall as bullying as well? Fair is Fair!

To me they weren't being arrogant or overbearing. Most even called themselves out on being terrible people.

Thats nothing like saying HAAAA YOU WERE WRONG AND WE WERE RIGHT HAHAHAHAHA

that is arrogant and over bearing and you will see lots of people agreed with me.

but you are more than free to rate them as bullying if you would like.

Small coed wouldn't have teams coming out of nowhere if the teams in that division could stop choking. You can't be salty that you lost if you opened the door for the other teams to take your place!
I'm beyond happy for VIZION but next year can rockstar, prodigy, smoed, KC, and BSB all hit so it's a real showdown? More exciting than knowing who wins as soon as the division ends

I am not being salty. I don't have a dog in this fight. I actually congratulated smoed but your to busy yelling that you were right to have noticed I am sure
Cool story. Your anguish sustains me. Anywho, im done for today. Congrats to Gold, Silver And Bronze Medalists on Small Coed !

Back