All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Top 10 IOC6 (no order) :

Cardenales Allstars (Mexico)
Cheer Athletics Claw 6
Flyer Allstarz Shock (Canada)
GymTyme Allstars Chrome
Impact Cheer Innovations (Germany)
Jaguars KSA (Canada)
Outlaw All Stars - Fugitives (Australia)
PCM Resurrection
TCA Thailand National Team (Thailand)
Team Puerto Rico (Puerto Rico)

Maybe they are afraid that if they get excited people will say they are cocky. They can't win either way!
I think Smoed should be excited, it's an amazing accomplishment to win not once but 4 times, good for them! When I mentioned them being cocky in a earlier post I was referring to previous history of tweets that I've seen from 2 athletes on Smoed. I don't think anyone is saying that they shouldn't be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry @Sharkie I got dragged away to dinner! Zodiacs was worse than teams before I asked, but it might just be because we're all really pale in England...!

Ah envy left their cheer in as well. Haha sweden represent <3 I feel like they've gotten new bows, i'm sure they haven't been that neon pink all season! Love them!

I haven't watched Vizion's whole routine, do they have coed stunting?

Yes, they do. In the opening they have one coed stunt - a girl as a base and the boy as the flyer. People asking why Vizion got second? They were amazing! They were CLEAN, they had the difficulty (although I can not say how many doubles they have). They had an entertaining choreography, and they held their own in Small Coed with only one boy.

Back