All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry @Sharkie I got dragged away to dinner! Zodiacs was worse than teams before I asked, but it might just be because we're all really pale in England...!
Where in England are Zodiacs from? I genuinely have never heard of them and usually the Worlds teams in England pop up on my Facebook or Twitter feed quite regularly. Probably this just shows that I never go to the big competitions in England lol.

IOC 6 :

GOLD - GymTyme Allstars Chrome
SILVER - Cheer Athletics Claw 6
BRONZE - PCM Resurrection

4. TCA Thailand National Team (Thailand)
5. Flyers Allstarz Shock (Canada)
6. Team Puerto Rico (Puerto Rico)
7. Outlaw All Stars - Fugitives (Australia)
8. Cardenales Allstars (Mexico)
9. Jaguars KSA (Canada)
10. Impact Cheer Innovations (Germany)

Because most people talking smack about smoed all season? Well smoed just proved them haters wrong. #DontBringAKnifeToAGunFight
Girl, not everyone is talking smack on Smoed! Breath! Smoed won, be happy! I'm sure they are celebrating right now, like you should be not arguing with people here. Congrats to Cali and Smoed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:cheering:Wow, I must congratulate CJA TeamGunz on their 7th place finish in a tough division...TeamGunz is a 1st year Small Coed squad with many or most of their members are new to Senior 5 competition and 1st timers at world...Woohoo!
PS : This is the highest level CJA ever gotten...Alright now!

Ah envy left their cheer in as well. Haha sweden represent <3 I feel like they've gotten new bows, i'm sure they haven't been that neon pink all season! Love them!

Maybe so! i couldnt watch envy but i saw that they only had 1 sf! good girls!! (yeah i may be a bit biased. i am a HUGE fan of envy but cougars did good too!)

You've got to love Vizion. Their reaction was priceless. Reminds us of how grateful all athletes should be just to be included amongst such elite athletes. You don't have to Globe to be a winner. BSB, you performed so well all season. Tough day for sure. You stayed classy thru it all and we love you for it. But, I'm calling out ICE Thunder for unsportsmanlike behavior. That's so uncalled for. And on the mat nonetheless. Remember the cameras are filming. Way to represent. SMOED you pulled a rabbit out of your hat. I'm so proud of you.

Where in England are Zodiacs from? I genuinely have never heard of them and usually the Worlds teams in England pop up on my Facebook or Twitter feed quite regularly. Probably this just shows that I never go to the big competitions in England lol.
The south. Maybe near Devon. Maybe near Brighton. Definitely near a coast.

Back