All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Top 10 IOC6 (no order) :

Cardenales Allstars (Mexico)
Cheer Athletics Claw 6
Flyer Allstarz Shock (Canada)
GymTyme Allstars Chrome
Impact Cheer Innovations (Germany)
Jaguars KSA (Canada)
Outlaw All Stars - Fugitives (Australia)
PCM Resurrection
TCA Thailand National Team (Thailand)
Team Puerto Rico (Puerto Rico)
So sad that CCA Phoenix isn't competing today! I am now hoping Claw6 takes the gold!

It sure doesn't sound like it, you are being so passive aggressive! I'm honestly happy for Smoed and my Cali friends and you are just here arguing with people when you should be celebrating their victory! If there is haters here, why do you want to be around it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#SpoilerAlert Im celebrating their victory! :)

Alright, 3 hours sleep, haven't eaten properly today, just finished rewriting my entire paper and now I'm ready to catch up!

IOC 6 :

GOLD - GymTyme Allstars Chrome
SILVER - Cheer Athletics Claw 6
BRONZE - PCM Resurrection

4. TCA Thailand National Team (Thailand)
5. Flyers Allstarz Shock (Canada)
6. Team Puerto Rico (Puerto Rico)
7. Outlaw All Stars - Fugitives (Australia)
8. Cardenales Allstars (Mexico)
9. Jaguars KSA (Canada)
10. Impact Cheer Innovations (Germany)
Note that top 3 are all US teams and the other U.S. teams didn't even get to be 4th or 5th or 6th.
Nothing makes me more annoyed than 3 per country. I get they're trying to include the other countries but if the best teams are from the U.S. they should be the ones in finals. Or top 10 by score regardless of country and then 2 per country (unless 2 were already in from the top 10).

Note that top 3 are all US teams and the other U.S. teams didn't even get to be 4th or 5th or 6th.
Nothing makes me more annoyed than 3 per country. I get they're trying to include the other countries but if the best teams are from the U.S. they should be the ones in finals. Or top 10 by score regardless of country and then 2 per country (unless 2 were already in from the top 10).

I just don't understand why people don't get that it's still an international competition regardless of who moves on to the final round.

Back