All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Still stuck at work... But sad for Brandon :( but I also have to ask why doesn't the ioc division have a two country per division rule. I'm all for team usa, but I feel like it's kinda unfair that these international teams never seem to stand a chance at top 3.

Oh finally caught up. Many emotions I went through when reading. Lol I actually read the whole thread phew. I just skimmed day 2 oops. So freakin happy for Peaches baby. So cool they have an undefeated season:). Happy for A teams silver. Sad for Sharkies. But very happy for generals win. Extremely happy that GT chrome are world champs. They didn't make finals last year so to come back and win is incredible. And golden girls won too. So sick to my stomach that BSB fall again ugh. But happy for smoed's win. I was kind of torn between the two winning (BSB and smoed). I wanted BSB to win so badly-haven't won since 2011 :(. But I wanted smoed to win because of 2 athletes on the team :). Wow vizion silver congrats. Someone on here that's has a cp on vizion last year-this year maybe? So now for the med coed and ioc5. And I think getsum is looking not as bad anymore lol for being smo's number fan?

Brandon. I am crying. poor that backspot :( they were the only team I was sure they are going to win. It's like McKayla situation at Olympics for vault finals :(

Back