All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not even a SMOED fan. But I've gotta play devil's advocate. Those girls in the picture are excited because they just won worlds. I don't think it's unusual for them to take a selfie after the win.

I was rooting for BSB.
But just because this Kyle guy is being a jerk doesn't mean that all SMOED athletes are being intentionally ugly.

They probably should have cropped BSB out before posting, but we don't know that those specific athletes had bad intentions.

Ok there's playing devil's advocate and there's being delusional. The full intention of that picture was to capture them celebrating while BSB was miserable, don't be ridiculous.

How many times did you see fans of BSB come here & act like you are after they won comps this year?
Come on, we see bad behavior from all sorts of fans. Check Twitter. That's where you'll find the disgruntled BSB fans currently. This behavior is wrong but not isolated to one gym.

I just feel like the more we discuss their behavior the more it fuels this we are the victim mentality. As backward as that sounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as this is unsportsmanlike, I really cannot deal with the "poor _______" that goes on when someone gets 2nd or 3rd or 4th.

In a way, it minimizes their achievements. These teams are second and third in the world. But it's "poor _______" and they're someone's victim and "XYZ needs punished."

This also makes me glad that social media did not exist for some of my most unsportsmanlike commentary.

I totally said "That's why they had ugly make up" in high school in response to a 2nd place. Because I was petty.

Last edited:
Not even a SMOED fan. But I've gotta play devil's advocate. Those girls in the picture are excited because they just won worlds. I don't think it's unusual for them to take a selfie after the win.

I was rooting for BSB.
But just because this Kyle guy is being a jerk doesn't mean that all SMOED athletes are being intentionally ugly.

They probably should have cropped BSB out before posting, but we don't know that those specific athletes had bad intentions.
No one is wearing their medals so I think this was right before awards.

This is disgusting.
ec809007eadb0087b949b0978b712a2b.jpg
This is like schoolyard bullying. Cruel, tacky and extremely inappropriate.
Have these kids not learnt anything from this season?

I was rooting for BSB.

You know how the old saying goes "one bad apple can spoil the whole bunch", it's unfortunate, but it's true.
Just to clarify, I'm not saying I judge a whole team/program based on one or two athletes, but many do.

Ok there's playing devil's advocate and there's being delusional. The full intention of that picture was to capture them celebrating while BSB was miserable, don't be ridiculous.
Simmer down, sister. Not being ridiculous or delusional because you disagree.
I think some SMOED athletes are being horrible. But I won't assume they all are.
If they are being intentionally ugly, I think they should be punished by their coaches.

Back