All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm sorry, but I'm sick of giving "kids" (they're not 6) a pass on social media or life in general. They are not stupid, at least I hope not. Do they have tourettes and just can't help themselves? Sorry, but all these athletes should be accountable for their actions, but it seems they never are. They will be adults, if they aren't already over 18, one day and this ish will never fly. Good luck when your all-star time is over, life won't be kind if this is your behavior when things go good or bad.

This goes for ALL, not just Smoed.

Last edited:
How do you guys feel about this photo? I personally would not have taken it if I were them.
Princess on Twitter: "This is rude.....thought cali was more classy than this http://t.co/ZRjC6uR6AT"
Earlier in the thread people mentioned it! It's awful! They talk so high of being humble and praising God but they make mean tweets and rub in their win to Brandon? And post it all over social media. I don't know what God they are praying to but I know my god is all about being humble and loving thy neighbour. Or loving thy biggest competition.

Something about the size of Lauren in relationship to the size of Madi just doesn't look right to me? She's like too small to be that close to her. Also the shades of the lighting don't look consisent between Brandon and all the Smoed's. Where did this pic originally come from?

This is not photoshopped.

1. Little blondie at the bottom has been on Smoed since NCA(?). When has Smoed worn their old uni's since then? I don't think ever. Except day two worlds.

2. Someone who has nothing better to do would have to straight up STALK smoed to find a picture like that in the 5ish hours they've been wearing that uniform, find a backstage picture of brandon looking extremely dissapointed AT WORLDS, bring both into photoshop, edit it, save it, and somehow make it go viral - in like 2 hours of smoed winning.

3. The Madi is a tall gal, it looks like Lauren is bending down to get in the pic and making sure not to block what the focus of the camera is.... which is BSB.

4. That picture is horibble, horrible, horrible quality. Do you know how much time it'd take to get everything in that picture right (lighting, background, proportions, etc.) and then sh!t-ify the quality? Quite a good chunk of time.

5. No one cares enough to make photoshop smoed doing something awful to make them look bad because they already do that themselves.

If there was an isolated incident I could let it slide; but Smoed has been called out for bad sportsmanship many times this season. People can't keep making excuses. It's clearly an ongoing issue.
It's an ongoing issue throughout the industry. I can show tweets that are far worse from many gyms but I choose not perpetuate the hate. It's all wrong. People need to chill.

This is disgusting.
ec809007eadb0087b949b0978b712a2b.jpg

Seriously? I highly doubt they did that in the mean spirit you're taking it! If they did, I'll eat my words. But seriously doubt they took a selfie with Brandon looking pissed in the background on purpose.

Back