All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Omg got home from work an hour ago and I just caught up. So sad for SSX and Brandon. But congratulations to all the other winners for today!!

The official mobile device of the Khalessi

Oh trust me! I would too! I would turn down my A/C just so I could sit in my room and cuddle with it :cool:

I do this in the winter so I can use my heated blanket. Even when my roommates have the heat on I open my window so my room is freezing and I can cuddle with it! :D

Well that's one girl, I'm sure they are all super sweet and kind but social media brings the nasty out of some of them and to be fair I've never seen any nasty tweets from AR but I have from two kids from Smoed, I even saw some last night after Cali Coed lost, it's usually the same kids :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've seen quite a few nasty posts from the SMOED kids, I don't think it's something to blame the whole team on but I think that there should be a talk between the coaches and the team.

Growing up in SoCal and cheering here all of my life (and now coaching), Cali has always been a program I've looked up to. I've never cheered with them, but I had/have a lot of friends that were/are a part of their wonderful program. There have absolutely been some questionable things some of the athletes in the program have done in the past, but that photo and the way that they are conducting themselves on social media is inexcusable. I, for one, have lost all of my respect for SMOED. They are a group of talented kids and conduct themselves very well most of the time that I have seen them (personally) at competitions, but as we can see they can get extremely cocky and rude very quickly. It is truly a shame that they are representing and giving the whole Cali program a bad name because of this.

Back