All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's an ongoing issue throughout the industry. I can show tweets that are far worse from many gyms but I choose not perpetuate the hate. It's all wrong. People need to chill.

It's an ongoing "thing" in sports from hs>college>pros. Social Media just made it happen in real time. Athletes have been talking smack for years. At the collegiate level student sections are created to heckle and take opponents out of their game. Some teams thrive off it, some turn a deaf ear, and others are coached that there will be consequences to "unsportsmanlike" behavior. The latter, is what should be celebrated. Actually cheer, in my glass half full eyes behaves better than most sports. Flood Brandon with sincere tweets about your respect for their season...ignore the crummy stuff and give them NOTHING. Both good and bad attention is STILL attention. That should shut it down quickly.

I agree with what someone said earlier, maybe they didn't take it like that on purpose, but someone had to realize how it looked before they posted it/shared it with the world.

ETA: If it wasn't their intention, it would have taken 5 seconds to take another picture that didn't have BSB in the background.

Who posted it and where? Was it Snapchat or IG?

Maybe when they took the picture they didn't mean any malice by it but when they looked at the picture didn't they realize it would be in poor taste to post it? You can't tell me that when you look at that picture you get a yuck feeling... It also started with one Smo posting mean stuff but now two girls have also started posting not so nice stuff also :( wish they would listen to the tweet their coach put up and just stop. They just won their 4th title, they need to be happy and celebrate and stop worrying about what everyone else is saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it would help if the video of BSB antagonizing SMOED came down. It was just taken. They are wearing their NCA jackets while performing SMOED's stunt and acting as if they've just dropped their flyer. That is what fueled the remarks on Twitter.

I think it would help if the video of BSB antagonizing SMOED came down. It was just taken. They are wearing their NCA jackets while performing SMOED's stunt and acting as if they've just dropped their flyer. That is what fueled the remarks on Twitter.

I'd be interested to see this video if it actually exists.

Where's the video? And I'm probably thinking, thats not what fueled it btw, but whatever....

Why would you think that Brandon would want to take a picture with ANY team after what just happened?
Do you think smoed would want to take a picture with Brandon if they were in that situation?
They yelled for their team to crowd around and take a picture.

Back