All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

for those watching the feed via my google hangout: in about half an hour the feed will go offline. I could only broadcast for 8 hours maximum and with the time difference i'll be happy to go to sleep:)

I think it would help if the video of BSB antagonizing SMOED came down. It was just taken. They are wearing their NCA jackets while performing SMOED's stunt and acting as if they've just dropped their flyer. That is what fueled the remarks on Twitter.
Wow, whats going on with people! Not cool at all... It broke my heart when people were making fun of the youngest member of Smoed, she has never said anything negative about anyone. I also don't agree with blaming all of the Smos for the bad behavior of others, it just seems that when one starts the rest follow. I'm sorry for all the Cali kids that get hate for being part of their program, it isn't fair! We have competed against Cali many times and have met very nice families and have not seen any nasty behavior at comps ever, social media yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They prob never got in trouble before for all the talks they were supposed to have. It should have already been a lesson learned not a lets not blame the whole team it's just a few bad apples deal now. It's not going to change. Just assume Cali will have bad sportsmanship and you will feel better when you see it as it will be expected.

They yelled for their team to crowd around and take a picture.
Again, why would they be up for a picture with a team just beat them and has had plenty of drama with in recent past? It just shows "hey you just fell at worlds and we just beat you like 2 minutes ago, lets take a selfie". If they yelled for them to take a picture with them, most of them would at least be looking at the girl taking the picture, not in their own world, minding their business.

I still think this was taken before awards because why would both teams take their medals off while walking backstage to take pictures?

Again, why would they be up for a picture with a team just beat them and has had plenty of drama with in recent past? It just shows "hey you just fell at worlds and we just beat you like 2 minutes ago, lets take a selfie". If they yelled for them to take a picture with them, most of them would at least be looking at the girl taking the picture, not in their own world, minding their business.

I still think this was taken before awards because why would both teams take their medals off while walking backstage to take pictures?

I think she meant that someone on Smoed yelled for the rest of Smoed to take a picture. Not that they called Brandon.

Let's lighten the mood with Great Whites' Worlds winning performance... Waiting to hear back about scores (they're busy getting their rings sized I've been told!)

I think my favorite part of that was the fact that so many of the girls had beautiful body extension in their fulls and doubles instead of piking out just to ensure that they landed. TECHNIQUE ON FLEEK! (and I hate that phrase)

I'd be interested to see this video if it actually exists.
Why? If it does exist, it needs to just go away. If it doesn't, people need to stop talking about.

The way some "fans" are acting on here, as adults, show me that this nastiness is a widespread problem.

People assume the best about teams they like and the worst about teams they don't.

Back