All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They are wrong. I spoke to an individual that was there when the picture was taken.

I'm sure the athlete in the picture is wrong. You're right. Smoed has done no wrong, they are great kids, we're giving them the bad reputation, it's all made up, Brandon Senior Black has been acting SOOOO much worse. Why would any of us ever be so foolish to believe anything otherwise?

Excuses, thats all I'm hearing....
That's okay to choose to not believe the truth. It only makes you appear desperate in your attempt to wrongfully smear SMOED. Bitter are we ? Why invent wrongdoing unnecessarily ? Let's keep it real. I'm not going to lie about this.

Why? If it does exist, it needs to just go away. If it doesn't, people need to stop talking about.

The way some "fans" are acting on here, as adults, show me that this nastiness is a widespread problem.

People assume the best about teams they like and the worst about teams they don't.

I'd be interested because I don't believe it does exist.

are you people serious?
It's a SNAPCHAT. Someone screenshotted it probably from someone's story. When I'm at awards or getting ready for awards with my team and we are posting on snapchat we are paying ZERO attention to the other teams. It's snapchat! There's not even words on it! If the poster had written something or drawn something, I'd understand the fuss. To me it looks like a typical snapchat with your friends and I really think it's a stretch to assume that they had malicious intentions when they took the photo.
Now maybe someone with bad intentions noticed BSB and tweeted it, intending to be mean, but everyone really needs to relax on assuming the girls in the photo are automatically terrible people... Their friend was taking a snapchat photo at an event and they smiled. [emoji58][emoji58][emoji58][emoji58][emoji58]
And I'm someone who is all for people learning their lesson on social media and I've been very vocal with my opinions of smoed's social media issues.
ETA @AllstarObsession they definitely did it onstage because when I turned on my feed BSB was getting their medals. There's no way this photo was after awards, why on earth would newly crowned world champs not be wearing their medals.

are you people serious?
It's a SNAPCHAT. Someone screenshotted it probably from someone's story. When I'm at awards or getting ready for awards with my team and we are posting on snapchat we are paying ZERO attention to the other teams. It's snapchat! There's not even words on it! If the poster had written something or drawn something, I'd understand the fuss. To me it looks like a typical snapchat with your friends and I really think it's a stretch to assume that they had malicious intentions when they took the photo.
Now maybe someone with bad intentions noticed BSB and tweeted it, intending to be mean, but everyone really needs to relax on assuming the girls in the photo are automatically terrible people... Their friend was taking a snapchat photo at an event and they smiled. [emoji58][emoji58][emoji58][emoji58][emoji58]
And I'm someone who is all for people learning their lesson on social media and I've been very vocal with my opinions of smoed's social media issues.
ETA @AllstarObsession they definitely did it onstage because when I turned on my feed BSB was getting their medals. There's no way this photo was after awards, why on earth would newly crowned world champs not be wearing their medals.
Angel tweeted that it was from before awards, I'm taking her word for it.

Back