All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's not coming from brandon athletes though, it's coming from fans (hopefully, I myself haven't seen anything directly from bsb athletes) It still doesn't excuse Smoeds very obvious acts of poor sportsmanship.
The two are unrelated. You're correct. I suspect it is from fans as I mentioned. But this individual is not on SMOED. She is not at Worlds. She's not even on a higher level team. And for the sole reason she attends a California All Stars gym she receives death threats numbering over 100. We are talking about a child. In the event people are unaware, making a death threat is against the law and they will arrest individuals and prosecute for Terrorist Threats. The remarks are able to be traced.

Would it be a big deal if Cali fans did this ? Just wondering.

The two are unrelated. You're correct. I suspect it is from fans as I mentioned. But this individual is not on SMOED. She is not at Worlds. She's not even on a higher level team. And for the sole reason she attends a California All Stars gym she receives death threats numbering over 100. We are talking about a child. In the event people are unaware, making a death threat is against the law and they will arrest individuals and prosecute for Terrorist Threats. The remarks are able to be traced.

Would it be a big deal if Cali fans did this ? Just wondering.
Nowhere did I excuse those actions. That's absolutely disgusting and I agree with you. I'm just not sure why it's relevant to Smoeds actions and shouldnt be used to say "oh well brandon fans are doing this or that so they have bad sportsmanship too."

ETA: Yessss blink!!

Back