All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's good to know that top 3 at Worlds won't be always dominated by same well-known teams. It feels like fresh air to me and I love it.
I totally agree. In another thread before Worlds 2015 began I said I'd like to see some other teams end up placing. Many frequent posters said it would not happen. So glad it did.

Should you post it? A guide for post-competition.
Did you... win?
Congrats! You are probably over the moon! Here's what you should post:
-pics of the team with your new trophy talking about how excited you are, you love your team, etc. It's okay to be proud!
But...
-does your post in any way jab the other teams? dont press submit!
-does your post reference haters? dont hit that button!
-anything that is braggy or gloaty or anything that sounds less than grateful? nope!

Did you...not get the result you were hoping for?
I'm sorry. You might be upset. Here's what you can post:
-it didn't turn out the way we wanted, but it was still a great experience, love my team, congrats to the winners
But...
-does your post indicate that the winner didnt deserve it? do not post!
-does your post talk about being robbed or that the results were flawed? nope nope nope
-does it criticize the judges or any other team? delete!
-does it sound crabby or make you seem like a sore loser? seriously, please don't post it.

So, I was at practice during Med Coed...I want to thank my dear friend @DJ for facetiming me during MDT Reign. I was a little upset this would be the first Worlds performance of theirs I missed, and he surprised me.

The Med Coed awards are what this weekend is SUPPOSED to be about. Yes, in my normal life, I am in favor of waiting until you hear your name called. However, I feel like Worlds is the exception. I don't know that I would be able to keep my emotions in check if I knew I won. Especially if I'm a team like ECE that probably isn't expecting it. I'm sure they're sitting there getting more and more excited waiting for their name to be called when all of sudden, they've run out of names to be called. Watching that video of the reaction of the other teams...they couldn't possibly wait for their name to be called...the other teams were celebrating for them, including SOT. No one should be shocked by the amount of sportsmanship shown by that division. This is the same division that created the tunnel for the Special Needs athletes in Dallas. They get it right just about every time.

Someone should retweet this to the coaches and ?Tannaz? This is disgusting, I don't care how much they win they have no class, and I can't believe these coaches let them get away with it.
I get that they recieve hate from fans, but that doesn't mean they should disrespect an entire program and team.
Poor Tannaz. She's had to deal with so much this season.

Should you post it? A guide for post-competition.
Did you... win?
Congrats! You are probably over the moon! Here's what you should post:
-pics of the team with your new trophy talking about how excited you are, you love your team, etc. It's okay to be proud!
But...
-does your post in any way jab the other teams? dont press submit!
-does your post reference haters? dont hit that button!
-anything that is braggy or gloaty or anything that sounds less than grateful? nope!

Did you...not get the result you were hoping for?
I'm sorry. You might be upset. Here's what you can post:
-it didn't turn out the way we wanted, but it was still a great experience, love my team, congrats to the winners
But...
-does your post indicate that the winner didnt deserve it? do not post!
-does your post talk about being robbed or that the results were flawed? nope nope nope
-does it criticize the judges or any other team? delete!
-does it sound crabby or make you seem like a sore loser? seriously, please don't post it.
For the record.... I am objectively criticizing the judges for ignoring technique mistakes, especially in tumbling (a favorite of mine hit zero so no grudge there). I want to draw attention to the bad technique culture in cheer.

I saw that... really irritates me! Was somebody leaning on the lights or was it a power issue?
It was probably a power issue because from what I can see it went COMPLETELY dark, like not a hint of light AT ALL.

That girl at the back was literally just launched into the air in her basket when it happened, thank goodness she was thrown straight up so her bases could sense when and where to catch her.

Injury count for #Worlds2015
5 Broken legs
4 broken ankles
3 broken noses
2 broken arm/wrist
1 dislocated knee
1 broken neck

..... saw this on twitter, i know of 4 injuries, but didnt realize there was this many... wow.
And I know of a few that remain missing from this list. What a price to pay.

Back