All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My thing is is that we don't need to be defending ANY child's bad behavior, especially not by saying "well what so and so did was much worse." That just gives them the arrogance of thinking we can do whatever we want. We live in an age of technology. Which means everyone can see your bad behavior. That means you have to be EXTRA careful. If we don't step up and say "Hey, what you did was wrong" than nothing will ever change. and it looks like somebody has got to step up and say it because the coaches obviously aren't.

And I don't know if you were around or not but nobody on fierce board liked the posts about the vine video from NCA either. We all said how horrible they were. We are condemning bad behavior from anyone. Especially from kids who have so many young eyes looking up to them.

We also don't like all the random "fans" behavior but at least they don't have young eyes looking up to them.

I completely agree that as adults we should address it, however, I personally contact them through a message. I don't go on Fierceboard and post 20 pages about unacceptable an entire team is and how terrible they are. If an adult is upset then by all means be a role model but don't plaster your thoughts about how awful these kids are.

It was probably a power issue because from what I can see it went COMPLETELY dark, like not a hint of light AT ALL.

That girl at the back was literally just launched into the air in her basket when it happened, thank goodness she was thrown straight up so her bases could sense when and where to catch her.
USASF has screwed up so badly this weekend... I am DONE with them. :banghead:

Should you post it? A guide for post-competition.
Did you... win?
Congrats! You are probably over the moon! Here's what you should post:
-pics of the team with your new trophy talking about how excited you are, you love your team, etc. It's okay to be proud!
But...
-does your post in any way jab the other teams? dont press submit!
-does your post reference haters? dont hit that button!
-anything that is braggy or gloaty or anything that sounds less than grateful? nope!

Did you...not get the result you were hoping for?
I'm sorry. You might be upset. Here's what you can post:
-it didn't turn out the way we wanted, but it was still a great experience, love my team, congrats to the winners
But...
-does your post indicate that the winner didnt deserve it? do not post!
-does your post talk about being robbed or that the results were flawed? nope nope nope
-does it criticize the judges or any other team? delete!
-does it sound crabby or make you seem like a sore loser? seriously, please don't post it.

And yes this is great but its a lesson for all athletes, not just one team that gets continually crucified.

I completely agree that as adults we should address it, however, I personally contact them through a message. I don't go on Fierceboard and post 20 pages about unacceptable an entire team is and how terrible they are. If an adult is upset then by all means be a role model but don't plaster your thoughts about how awful these kids are.

Well when tannaz can't even get their behavior in check (people have contacted her multiple times) then I'm not sure what else it is we are supposed to do but say we disapprove. Messages to the coach and owner have not worked in the past so why should they now? Trust me, I wish it was that easy because this would have died along time ago but its not. It's a reoccurring thing. it's the age of social media. If you don't want your bad behavior talked about then don't post your bad behavior on the Internet. Do I think we need 20 pages of talking about it? No but people tend to feel strongly about it so they talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crying again
CDpG6F2W8AIlxRe.jpg:large

Just got off work to see the results!

I hate to say that I'm really not surprised smoed acted like that towards BSB. I feel like they always have something to say, win or lose, and it always causes drama.

I'm really sad that wildcats didn't win :( I really wanna see a video and scoresheet bc I'm curious!!

Really happy for ECE C5 it's always so exciting seeing a first time world champion win!!

Overall, this was a very memorable weekend...and there were so many issues, with people getting hurt, scores not going out, people not knowing the placements, drama with finals scores, and everything under the sun.

Wouldn't want to have spent this weekend with any other group of people than you fierceboarders :)

So now the question starts....who will win worlds 2016 (*sarcasm*) :)

Back