All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honestly I am pretty happy with the placements. But USASF needs to change their ways- when they find our about people watching via periscope and how much money they lost that might make a difference

Crying again
CDpG6F2W8AIlxRe.jpg:large
I love the reaction of nfinity. Such an aww moment.
Edited to take out Gymtyme lol how did I think GT was in this pic.

Last edited:
If i could turn back time, here are my thoughts. I will..

1. Call coach K/ Victor to tell Roy to be careful and condition more his lower extremities.
2. DM courtney not to remove the ball up 720 for a better chance to gold.
3. Ask BSB to be more cautious on pyramid because someone might fall both days
4. but I CANT . My life needs to move on. TGLC, SE, BSB will remain as my worlds 2015 champions not by medals but through my heart and soul.

On a little bright side, if not my number 1 favs, someone who really deserves and happens to be one of my favs snatched it. Cheers to Coed Elite (who i feel always robbed for something higher since 2011) and WCSS for the gold finish. You both deserved it :)
Oh i completely forgot. I wish i could turn back to time where rules like only top 3 US teams advances to semis was made and trash it completely. I will show the teams like OO5 whose been denied almost every year since 2012 dang

Just got off work to see the results!

I hate to say that I'm really not surprised smoed acted like that towards BSB. I feel like they always have something to say, win or lose, and it always causes drama.

I'm really sad that wildcats didn't win :( I really wanna see a video and scoresheet bc I'm curious!!

Really happy for ECE C5 it's always so exciting seeing a first time world champion win!!

Overall, this was a very memorable weekend...and there were so many issues, with people getting hurt, scores not going out, people not knowing the placements, drama with finals scores, and everything under the sun.

Wouldn't want to have spent this weekend with any other group of people than you fierceboarders :)

So now the question starts....who will win worlds 2016 (*sarcasm*) :)

BRANDON SENIOR BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There, I said it...should we start the 2016 World's bracket contest now? *cough* @Ashley *cough*

Totally kidding ;p

Well when tannaz can't even get their behavior in check (people have contacted her multiple times) then I'm not sure what else it is we are supposed to do but say we disapprove. Messages to the coach and owner have not worked in the past so why should they now? Trust me, I wish it was that easy because this would have died along time ago but its not. It's a reoccurring thing. it's the age of social media. If you don't want your bad behavior talked about then don't post your bad behavior on the Internet. Do I think we need 20 pages of talking about it? No but people tend to feel strongly about it so they talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once again, lets focus on ONE TEAM. This is what is unacceptable, when you open your eyes and see other teams do it, please make a point to call them out too. You can't seem to accept the fact that any other team does this. I simply stated people are calling out one team, and that is what you insist on continuing to do. IT IS A PROBLEM IN GENERAL, not just for a single team. Go on social media and look at other athletes, I simply state, stop acting like no one else does it. And I don't blame gym owners and coaches for negative comments from athletes, I blame parents.

Back