All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Once again, lets focus on ONE TEAM. This is what is unacceptable, when you open your eyes and see other teams do it, please make a point to call them out too. You can't seem to accept the fact that any other team does this. I simply stated people are calling out one team, and that is what you insist on continuing to do. IT IS A PROBLEM IN GENERAL, not just for a single team. Go on social media and look at other athletes, I simply state, stop acting like no one else does it. And I don't blame gym owners and coaches for negative comments from athletes, I blame parents.
Why not blame the athletes themselves?

Once again, lets focus on ONE TEAM. This is what is unacceptable, when you open your eyes and see other teams do it, please make a point to call them out too. You can't seem to accept the fact that any other team does this. I simply stated people are calling out one team, and that is what you insist on continuing to do. IT IS A PROBLEM IN GENERAL, not just for a single team. Go on social media and look at other athletes, I simply state, stop acting like no one else does it. And I don't blame gym owners and coaches for negative comments from athletes, I blame parents.

Well I am not making a point to call out only one team. I will gladly call out any teams bad behavior. I don't go on twitter looking for it so the only teams bad behavior I have seen are from what people have posted here about which has sadly only been one team.

My whole point in the matter is that we shouldn't defend it by saying "well they are just kids" or "so and so did something worse". I didn't mean it to seem like I was attacking Smoed so I apologize. They were just the only ones talked about, and continue to be the only ones talked about on here so they are the only ones I have knowledge of.

My thing is is that we don't need to be defending ANY child's bad behavior, especially not by saying "well what so and so did was much worse." That just gives them the arrogance of thinking we can do whatever we want. We live in an age of technology. Which means everyone can see your bad behavior. That means you have to be EXTRA careful. If we don't step up and say "Hey, what you did was wrong" than nothing will ever change. and it looks like somebody has got to step up and say it because the coaches obviously aren't.

And I don't know if you were around or not but nobody on fierce board liked the posts about the vine video from NCA either. We all said how horrible they were. We are condemning bad behavior from anyone. Especially from kids who have so many young eyes looking up to them.

We also don't like all the random "fans" behavior but at least they don't have young eyes looking up to them.
SMOED's actions are scrutinized much more harshly than the actions of athletes from other gyms. I have no doubt about that fact. However, they still should be held accountable, as all of the athletes should. What they do is no more wrong than another athlete that does the same, simply because eyes are upon them. Yes, you would like them to want to be positive role models and use their influence in a positive manner. But they should not be judged to a different standard.

It is also very true that people are blind to what the Smo's deal with from the outside on a daily basis. And because they don't take to social media to complain or respond in anger, it's not acknowledged.

You give fans a pass on bad behavior. Stating that at least the fans don't have little eyes upon them. When those same fans issue death threats to the kids at your gym for no reason other than because they attend the gym, are you still going to think it's okay because at least the don't have little eyes upon them? It's not okay for anyone to exhibit that behavior, fan or athlete.

Well I am not making a point to call out only one team. I will gladly call out any teams bad behavior. I don't go on twitter looking for it so the only teams bad behavior I have seen are from what people have posted here about which has sadly only been one team.

My whole point in the matter is that we shouldn't defend it by saying "well they are just kids" or "so and so did something worse". I didn't mean it to seem like I was attacking Smoed so I apologize. They were just the only ones talked about, and continue to be the only ones talked about on here so they are the only ones I have knowledge of.
THANK YOU, I agree 100% with your thoughts.

SMOED's actions are scrutinized much more harshly than the actions of athletes from other gyms. I have no doubt about that fact. However, they still should be held accountable, as all of the athletes should. What they do is no more wrong than another athlete that does the same, simply because eyes are upon them. Yes, you would like them to want to be positive role models and use their influence in a positive manner. But they should not be judged to a different standard.

It is also very true that people are blind to what the Smo's deal with from the outside on a daily basis. And because they don't take to social media to complain or respond in anger, it's not acknowledged.

You give fans a pass on bad behavior. Stating that at least the fans don't have little eyes upon them. When those same fans issue death threats to the kids at your gym for no reason other than because they attend the gym, are you still going to think it's okay because at least the don't have little eyes upon them? It's not okay for anyone to exhibit that behavior, fan or athlete.

The saddest part is some of those anonymous accounts are run by some very popular athletes who do have little eyes watching their every move.

Just got off work to see the results!

I hate to say that I'm really not surprised smoed acted like that towards BSB. I feel like they always have something to say, win or lose, and it always causes drama.

I'm really sad that wildcats didn't win :( I really wanna see a video and scoresheet bc I'm curious!!

Really happy for ECE C5 it's always so exciting seeing a first time world champion win!!

Overall, this was a very memorable weekend...and there were so many issues, with people getting hurt, scores not going out, people not knowing the placements, drama with finals scores, and everything under the sun.

Wouldn't want to have spent this weekend with any other group of people than you fierceboarders :)

So now the question starts....who will win worlds 2016 (*sarcasm*) :)
I'm so confused, what did SMOED do to Brandon ?

@mstealtoyou can you pass this along to Courtney?! I'm sure people would LOVE a coed elite shirt!!
we should totally start a thread for ideas...:p i suck at that kind of thing but some people on here come up with great designs/slogan etc. maybe use lyrics from their routine (teal army rise up, together we stand, nothing will stop us, the world in our hand..... ) i have no clue... haha

Please do not put words in my mouth. I never said just because they were a fan that it was okay behavior. It absolutely is not. I just said thank God most of the time those people don't have 1 million followers of mostly younger aged athletes which at that point YES you do have a responsibility to act appropriately and sadly yes you have a higher standard to be a positive role model. If you are not up to the challenge then don't have a twitter or have one thats private for just friends and family.

Message of the day:

STOP DEFENDING BAD BEHAVIOR. No matter if its a Smoed athlete, a fan, Miley Cyrus, Justin Carrier or whoever it is.

Welp, so glad I went to work today and missed all this fun! On the plus, there were more Oreos and I shattered a glass in excitement!

Several things: One- SUPER SAD about Wildcats but SUPER HAPPY FOR C5, All of IO5 (yes my GWs I cried watching your video and my Fiercekatz/Cougars kicked some serious butt!), and NFinity!

Two- If someone who probably takes at least a selfie a day can't properly frame the picture on themselves or on what they want to be showing...I'll eat my cat (somewhat impossible as she's currently curled up in my arms and she's really warm and won't stop meowing).

I'm already bored.

Back