All-Star Cheerleading Worlds Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Originally Posted by CEAgville2010
I WANT THE VIDEOS!!!!!!

No need to pay that $30 that ACEDAD is implying that you and everyone else should pay. Patience is key because once everyone gets back next week Cheerlibrary and YouTube will be filled with vids!!! EVERYONE SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!

If you had signed up yesterday or earlier, it would have only been $20.

I don't care so much about people posting their own videos on youtube (though that's also illegal), but I don't like people ripping video that others paid for. With 2008 and 2009 included, it's actually a pretty good deal.

lol i think i need to get a new source because she keeps telling me all the wrong thins. what are the REAL standings?

lol i think i need to get a new source because she keeps telling me all the wrong thins. what are the REAL standings?

haha

On twitter and here
it says:
1. Starlites
2. Supercells
3. Lime

then someones twitter said green bay elite instead of lime, but im guessing lime more people said lime

I'm here at the milkhouse, I think so far it will go 1 cea 2 ca panthers 3 shooting stars 4 f5 5 fca... Was great to see so many teams hit perfect to near perfect with so much difficulty... Judges have their work cut out for them... Hope tomorrow teams are as clean as today in top 5

I'm here at the milkhouse, I think so far it will go 1 cea 2 ca panthers 3 shooting stars 4 f5 5 fca... Was great to see so many teams hit perfect to near perfect with so much difficulty... Judges have their work cut out for them... Hope tomorrow teams are as clean as today in top 5

so they still haven't announced the finalists?

haha

On twitter and here
it says:
1. Starlites
2. Supercells
3. Lime

then someones twitter said green bay elite instead of lime, but im guessing lime more people said lime

Green Bay Elite and Lime are the same lol Lime is their team name!

Back